All property is sold "AS IS" in accordance with text in descriptions.
Gallery JT Ltd reserve the right to make alterations in the descriptions .
Alterations or supplements will be published on the website.
1. Inspection. The purchaser/buyer is liable for and should inspect the object before sale in order to determine its condition.
2. Description of for instance provenance, authenticy, quality, rarity, importance, tecnique as to information given by Gallery JT Ltd about condition, eventual repairations or restaurations and more are merely given as a guidance to the buyers inspection of the objects for sale.
3.a) Gallery JT Ltd is not liable for if photographs in the description not are showing
eventual faults or minor disabilities.
b) Photographs are for identification and will not convey full information as to the
actual condition of merchandise.
c) Gallery JT Ltd shall exercise such reasonable care when issuing statements in
the light of:
1. The information provided by the seller or information from previous
2. University/college educated knowledge. Scholarship and technical
knowledge and the generally accepted opinions of relevant experts in each
case at the time any such experts statement is made.
4. Gallery JT Ltd is liable for informations in the descriptions including eventual alterations and supplements concerning the originator at the time for the sale is given in accordance with the thorough inspection that is concluded before the merchandise is set out for sale.
5. Gallery JT Ltd cannot accept liability for:
1. minor damage or defects ,
2. any mounting of canvases,
3. conditions of frames,
4. for natural wear and tear.
5. naturally occuring changes in materials such as for example bleaching in paper
and cracking in wood which is unintentionally overlooked at the time of inspection
and which do not therefore constitute grounds for complaint.
6. Clocks and clockworks are not sold as time pieces measuring time, they are
sold as art pieces.
7. Eventual omissions in the descriptions or in published informations.
6. Objects for sale are sold both with or without a specific statement/affidavit from external experts. In the circumstance objects are sold without a specific statement/affidavit from external expertise does not constitute a reason for the buyer not to fulfill his duties.
7.Eventual faults should be complained at the time they are discovered or should have been discovered by the purchaser.
Any ccmplaints must be made within 8 days from the date of the purchase.
8. Gallery JT Ltds liability towards the purchaser is limited at all times to allowing a reduction in price or refunding the price plus commission, value added tax and droit de suit if any.
Gallery JT Ltd cannot therefore accept any liability for any direct or indirect loss the purchaser may incur.
GALLERY JT Ltd IS A SERIOUS COMPANY WHICH NEVER HAVE HAD ANY KIND OF RECLAIMS FROM ANY CUSTOMER IN ANY CONTEXT.
¬© Gallery JT Ltd ( Gallery JT AB in Swedish)